Sunday 9 October 2011

It's about time!

Hello!

About this time two years ago I started a blog after being inspired by the wonderful film Julie and Julia. This was before I knew I wanted to be a journalist, it just looked fun. I didn't want to blog just for the sake of it though, I wanted a purpose, but I couldn't think of anything I really wanted to write about. I finally decided on a concept based on visiting places beginning with C, however, I never made the effort to visit the places so the blog turned into more of a daily rant. I did enjoy writing it though and actually found it very therapeutic but now I have tumblr to get all that stuff out and have found a real purpose for writing a real blog.

I'm currently in my last year at sixth form, which is going to involve a lot of decisions, a lot of changes and worst of all a lot of goodbyes. This is a journey that so many people are going on, have been on or will go on and personally, I feel that it's a time I'm going to want to look back on in years to come.

This blog is for me but if you're interested then you're more than welcome to join me on my stories of 18th birthdays, University Open days, personal statement traumas and everything else that comes with the road to university!


Katy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment